Send mails from multiple addresses using one account

I have two Gmail accounts, one is my personal email and second is of my blog. Last week, I found out how to integrate both the email addresses so that I could change the “From” field and send an email from any account. It does not matter from which account you are logged in.
Here is what you have to do to integrate your Gmail accounts ....
  1. LogIn and go to Settings, click on the Accounts Tab

    Add another Gmail email

  2. Under “send mail as:” click Add another email address you own.Add another Gmail email
  3. A window pops up asking you to enter the email address which you wish to integrate
  4. Gmail sends a verification email to the address specified, Sign In to your other gmail account and confirm the link or paste the verification code.
That’s it! Your done